Our report is prepared on HomeGauge Software and delivered to you electronically via our website. When your report is ready, you will be notified via email and receive a unique, secure user name and password. Just come back to our home page and sign into “My Account” to view your HomeGauge Report online. If you choose to, you will be able to save, forward or print the report from the viewing page. We think you’d like as much detail as possible about our inspection findings so we provide and easy to read narrative report which includes a summary of items that we feel need special attention.
Included in our report:
• Lists and describes the home systems and components which were present at the time of inspection.
• Lists the home systems and components which were present at the time of the home inspection but were not inspected, and the reason they were not inspected.
• Lists and describes all material defects found in home systems or components.
• Provides recommendations to repair, replace or monitor a home system or component or to obtain examination and analysis by a qualified professional, tradesman, or service technician.
• A comprehensive summary of defects is included at the end of the report for easy access.
• Provides photos that are expandable for a zoomed in view and when appropriate, videos are included to enhance comments.
• Secure Online Delivery saved to your ‘MyAccount’ profile for FIVE YEARS.
NEW PATENT PENDING HOME INSPECTION REPORT FEATURE: After viewing your report, you’ll be able to sort through the items discovered by the inspector and organize them into a useful project list or discuss them with the seller or seller’s agent. Click on the ‘Create Repair/Request List’ link to quickly create a list of items you want to have repaired or replaced or accept ‘As Is’. This is a patent pending feature that allows you to be able to sort through the entire report or just the summary items to separate and organize items of concern. Save the list on your computer and/or send them to your agent. Your agent will love you because you just created a repair addendum that can be easily shared with all the pertinent parties.
View our Sample Reports Here